Aviation fuel is at the center of many FBO operations and making sure that the fuel delivered to aircraft is “clean, dry and on-specification” is the goal in every refueling.
The Certified QC Inspector Workshop will provide attendees with a comprehensive education in everything fuel handling, technical and service training related. Covering topics that include fuel characteristics, filtration, sampling & testing, maintenance and setting up a conformant inspection program, this workshop will include both classroom instruction and hands-on experience in the most common fuel quality control tasks.
The two-day workshop provides in depth instruction from industry experts on aviation fuel quality control and refueling safety. From product receipt, to aircraft uplift this workshop is designed for those who receive, handle, store, and distribute aviation fuels and want to ensure safe delivery of clean, dry product every time.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Aviation Fuel
- Supply and Filtration
- Introduction to Human Factors
- Aviation Fuel Quality Control Procedures
- Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Checks
- Receipt of Fuel
- QC Record-Keeping and Documentation
- What Is Expected and Why It Is Important
- Misfueling Prevention
- How to Prevent the Misfueling of Aircraft and Cross-Product Contamination
- SPCC Training
- Covers Requirements for 40 CFR Part 112 Spill Control and Counter Measures
- Industry Updates
- Standards, Practices and Regulations are constantly evolving. Get the latest information on industry updates and changes that you need to know to stay ahead of the curve!
- Practical Demonstrations
- API Gravity
- Filter Membrane Color/Particle Assessment (Millipore Testing)
- Nozzle Screen Inspections
- Other Demonstrations as Requested
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is designed for QC personnel and Line Service Professionals who are experienced or relatively new to the industry. It is never too early or late to provide advanced training to your team.
For questions regarding registration or sponsorship opportunities, please contact NATA at (202) 774-1535 or email@example.com.
No registration fees are refunded within 2 weeks of an NATA event, however substitutions are permitted.
Your registration fee includes access to all event sessions, materials, receptions and meals. *Member Support Level Program participants receive 5%-20% off their registration fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 774-1535 before registering to receive an additional discount. If you are interested in more information on the benefits of the Member Support Level Program, please contact us at email@example.com or (202) 774-1535. **If you join NATA, the difference in member/non-member price will be allocated to membership dues. Any person who attends an NATA event grants permission to NATA to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs and sound or video recordings, and, without notifying such person, to use those images for any purpose of NATA, including advertisements for NATA and its programs.
EVENT AT A GLANCE
Tuesday, September 10
Wednesday, September 11
7943 Woodley Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91406