NATA and Harvey Watt & Co. teamed up to provide this new Program! The Pilot Group Term Life Insurance Program is designed specifically to protect professional pilots and their families. We offer guaranteed portable policies with the most competitive insurance options available. Easy enrollment, with no future health questions.
- No exclusions except suicide which is removed as the only exclusion after two years of coverage
- Apply for up to $1,500,000 in available coverage with competitive rates
- Compare these rates & features to your employer’s
- Portable policy: not affected by a change in your union or employer status
- Available to pilot, spouses, and all employees of NATA member companies
- Spouse can purchase even if the Member does not
- No future health questions once enrolled, you cannot be singled out for a rate increase
- Coverage worldwide with Voya, an A+ rated insurer
Obtaining coverage could not be easier!
- Fill out online or printed application
- Confirm/obtain membership to NATA or IFBOA
- Schedule appointment with physician
- Submit payment
Online Application: Pilot/Member | Online Application: Spouse | Download Application
If you have questions regarding membership status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.