Exclusive Program for Charter Operator Pilots and A&P Mechanics
NATA's exclusive Loss of License Insurance program for pilots and Part 91/91k/125/135 operators delivers pilots with a crucial safety net should they be faced with losing their FAA Medical Certification. This highly sought after benefit was designed specifically for you.
This exclusive NATA program delivers:
- Loss of license insurance which covers pilots who lose their FAA medicals providing them income replacement during this period.
- Lower group rates leveraging thousands of enrolled pilots
- A la carte plan options can be employer or employee paid
- Comparable plans to commercial airline offerings
- FAA Medical Certification Services
at no additional charge
Increase your benefit offerings by enrolling in this exclusive program to gain the means to further protect and retain your pilots — a crucial advantage during these challenging times of pilot staffing.
Harvey Watt & Co. began the first Loss of License Insurance program in 1951 to protect professional pilots and their families from devastating financial loss due to disability. They currently manage the Loss of License Insurance programs for the major airlines.
Learn about other NATA and Harvey Watt offerings here.
Program administered by AP Aerospace Programs on behalf of NATA.