NATA’s Presidents Council provides executives of member companies with an ongoing program of advice, access, and information to excel as leaders, while developing a closer affiliation with their peers and NATA’s leadership. Council participation is extended by invitation only to company principals and aviation business thought leaders within the NATA membership.
The Presidents Council is comprised of a group of seasoned aviation business leaders representing companies of all types and sizes that have shown a greater level of interest and support for the association. NATA’s leadership takes advantage of their diverse backgrounds and experience to ensure it receives the best advice possible toward improving the association’s operation and effectiveness.
Presidents Council events, conducted throughout the year, provide a unique opportunity for Council members to network with other senior leaders in the industry including NATA board members.
As a Council member, you will receive executive governmental updates and exclusive opportunities to develop key relationships with industry leaders. The opportunities to connect with fellow Council members and high-ranking officials benefit your personal business portfolio and advance the success of your operation.
For a yearly Presidents Council membership/participation fee of $3,000, members receive the following privileges:
- as an advisor to the NATA Executive Team and Board of Directors providing senior level perspective on policy and business issues impacting the aviation industry
- to meetings with the NATA Board of Directors to provide input into the association’s long-term strategic plans
- to senior-level networking dinner events throughout the year, held in conjunction with major NATA events
- to participate in briefings on industry issues
- to serve on ad-hoc advisory committees
- to host and/or speak at regional NATA Town Hall Meetings
- to moderate panels or sessions at NATA conference events
- periodic reports on breaking political, regulatory, and industry issues
- Presidents Council Directory for networking with fellow leaders
- recognition for your company in NATA’s Aviation Business Journal, on NATA’s website and during NATA events
- 25% discount to the NATA Aviation Leadership Conference
- President’s Council plaque
The NATA Presidents Council is an individual membership open to the executives of member companies. If you have questions or would like to join the Presidents Council, please contact Tim Obitts at (202) 774-1504 or firstname.lastname@example.org