With our Programs, there is strength in numbers.
In an effort to bring value and savings to our members, NATA is proud to offer several cost effective and high performing Insurance Programs. NATA works to protect your place of business and employees.
The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) just launched a P&C Plus Insurance Program with Chubb Insurance.
This broker-driven program provides a full suite of insurance coverage for members and delivers flexible coverage options with a quick and simple enrollment process.
The NATA P&C Plus Program offers a range of coverages including:
• Commercial Property
• Inland Marine
• Business Auto
• Storage Tank Liability - TankSafe®
• Premises Pollution Liability
• Cyber Liability
• Management Liability – Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary
• Crime Coverage
• Kidnap Ransom and Extortion
• Workplace Violence Expense
NATA's Workers Compensation Insurance Program
NATA's Workers Compensation Insurance Program works harder for you.
This Program — underwritten by QBE — includes an annual Good Experience Return (GER), which provides premium savings based on group performance. Since 1975, this Program has returned 20% of the overall premium to participants while being managed by the current Program Administrator.
Read recent GER announcement of $6.1 million for participants.
NEW incentive for enrollees in 2020!
Loss of License Insurance
Over 1,000 Pilots Now Enrolled!
NATA partnered with Harvey Watt & Co. to bring an exclusive Loss of License Insurance program to Part 135, Part 125, Part 91K and Part 91 operators.
Harvey Watt & Co. began the first Loss of License Insurance program in 1951 to protect professional pilots and their families from devastating financial loss due to disability. They currently manage the Loss of License Insurance programs for the major airlines.
This exclusive NATA program delivers:
- Loss of license insurance which covers pilots who lose their FAA medicals providing them income replacement during this period.
- Lower group rates leveraging our nearly 1,000 charter operators
- A la carte plan options can be employer or employee paid
- Comparable plans to commercial airline offerings
Programs administered by AP Aerospace Programs on behalf of NATA.