Keep Your Membership Directory Information Current
All members have the ability to update their own personal information, and the primary contact at each location can update information for the company, keeping listings of his or her company’s products, services and employees current. The information you provide is what is seen by others who access the online membership directory. The directory, which can be searched by company name, individual, city, state, or products and services, is most often used by others as a Buyer’s Guide to locate vendors, so keeping it up-to-date and accurate can be a huge benefit to your business. The link to update your profile appears in the log-in box once you have successfully logged on to the Web site.
For more information on how to make the most of the membership directory and the profile update area, please visit the Membership tab on the NATA homepage or click here. If you have additional questions or need assistance, contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 774-1535.
Updating Your Individual Contact Information:
Log in to
your NATA Member account using this link
. Being logged into the www.nata.aero
website will not take you to the right place, so make sure to use the link instead.
Once logged-in, click the Profile link in the top left-hand corner. When clicked, you should see a similar image to the below.
Click on the Edit Profile link in the top right-hand corner, which will take you to a screen where you can:
- Change or add any personal information (name, email, phone #, job title)
- Change your password
- Change your login ID (usually your email address)
Updating Company Information
Only primary contacts have access to perform updates to company demographic information.
- Login at the same place listed in step 1 above, here.
- Click the Org Profile button at the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Edit Profile button. You will only have this option if you are the primary contact for your company.
- On the Edit Profile screen for your company, you have the ability to modify the following information:
- Edit company address and demographic information
- Add, edit or remove employee information for your location
- Add, edit or remove any social media URLs that you would like listed
- You can also add or remove branches if applicable
Want to add your company to the growing number of NATA members? Just click on the membership tab for more information and an online registration form. Need assistance? Email email@example.com
or call us at (202) 774-1535.